Langsung ke konten utama

Oatmeal Pie II Popular Recipes

Trying to find recipes Oatmeal Pie II, our own site provides recipes Oatmeal Pie II that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Oatmeal Pie II of which you need

Oatmeal Pie II

"This is just like a pecan pie, using oatmeal instead of pecans. During baking, the oatmeal forms a chewy, 'nutty', crust on top."

Ingredients :

  • 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
  • 1/3 cup butter, melted
  • 2/3 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup corn syrup
  • 1 cup quick cooking oats

Instructions :

Prep : Cook : 8M Ready in :
  • Beat together the eggs, sugar, salt, butter, and syrup together. Stir in oats.
  • Pour into the unbaked pastry shell and bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven until set, about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let cool before cutting.

Notes :

Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

New England Clam Chowder I Popular Recipes

Trying to find recipes New England Clam Chowder I , each of our site provides recipes New England Clam Chowder I that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes New England Clam Chowder I of which you need New England Clam Chowder I "Hot and hearty recipe that will warm you up on cold winter days." Ingredients : 4 slices bacon, diced 1 1/2 cups chopped onion 1 1/2 cups water 4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes 1 1/2 teaspoons salt ground black pepper to taste 3 cups half-and-half 3 tablespoons butter 2 (10 ounce) cans minced clams Instructions : Prep : 15M Cook : 8M Ready in : 45M Place diced bacon in large stock pot over medium-high heat. Cook until almost crisp; add onions, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in water and potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Pour in half-and-half, and add butter. Drain clams, reserving clam liquid; stir clams and 1/2 of the clam l...

Good Recipes - Candy Bar Pie I

A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Candy Bar Pie I , you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Candy Bar Pie I recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog. Candy Bar Pie I

The Best Recipes - Mushroom and Artichoke Soup - Tasty Recipes

Looking for recipes Mushroom and Artichoke Soup , our own site provides recipes Mushroom and Artichoke Soup that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Mushroom and Artichoke Soup of which you need Mushroom and Artichoke Soup "I make this soup for a local health cafe. This recipe is hearty, filled with flavor, and a vegetarian's delight." Ingredients : 4 (14 ounce) cans canned quartered artichoke hearts 1 cup olive oil 3 pounds thinly sliced shallots 3 small red onions, chopped 3 cloves garlic, minced 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup rice vinegar 1 gallon water 6 tablespoons vegetable base 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 2 tablespoons dried thyme 6 dried portabella mushrooms, softened in water 3 pounds fresh mushrooms, sliced 3 pounds carrots, sliced 3/4 cup capers 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley Instructions : Prep : Cook : 50M Ready in : Place arti...