Langsung ke konten utama

The Best Recipes Calzone

Looking for recipes Calzone, each of our site provides recipes Calzone that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Calzone of which you need

Calzone

"This recipe can be split in half for 2 regular calzones. We fill them with anything. They are delicious!"

Ingredients :

  • 1 1/4 cups water
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 3 cups bread flour
  • 1 teaspoon dry milk powder
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
  • 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
  • 3/4 cup pizza sauce
  • 4 ounces pepperoni sausage, chopped
  • 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted

Instructions :

Prep : 20M Cook : 10M Ready in : 3H5M
  • Place water, salt, bread flour, dry milk, sugar, and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select Dough cycle.
  • After cycle ends, roll out dough on a lightly floured surface; shape into a 16 x 10 inch rectangle. Transfer to a lightly greased cookie sheet. In a small bowl, mix together chopped pepperoni and mozzarella. Spoon pizza sauce in a stripe down the center of dough lengthwise; add sausage and cheese filling. Make diagonal cuts 1 1/2 inches apart down each side, cutting within a 1/2 inch of the filling. Criss cross strips over filling, sealing with water. Brush top with melted butter.
  • Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 45 minutes.

Notes :

  • Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.

I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

New England Clam Chowder I Popular Recipes

Trying to find recipes New England Clam Chowder I , each of our site provides recipes New England Clam Chowder I that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes New England Clam Chowder I of which you need New England Clam Chowder I "Hot and hearty recipe that will warm you up on cold winter days." Ingredients : 4 slices bacon, diced 1 1/2 cups chopped onion 1 1/2 cups water 4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes 1 1/2 teaspoons salt ground black pepper to taste 3 cups half-and-half 3 tablespoons butter 2 (10 ounce) cans minced clams Instructions : Prep : 15M Cook : 8M Ready in : 45M Place diced bacon in large stock pot over medium-high heat. Cook until almost crisp; add onions, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in water and potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Pour in half-and-half, and add butter. Drain clams, reserving clam liquid; stir clams and 1/2 of the clam l...

Good Recipes - Candy Bar Pie I

A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Candy Bar Pie I , you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Candy Bar Pie I recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog. Candy Bar Pie I

Cream of Potato Soup I Popular Recipes

Looking for recipes Cream of Potato Soup I , each of our site provides recipes Cream of Potato Soup I that a person need Listed here are the dishes Cream of Potato Soup I that will you need Cream of Potato Soup I "A favorite soup for my family and friends. Garnish with chives." Ingredients : 1 onion, chopped 1/4 cup margarine 5 baking potatoes, peeled and chopped 8 cups chicken broth 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper 2 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces 4 stalks celery tops 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk Instructions : Prep : Cook : 8M Ready in : In a stock pot, saute onion in butter until yellow and soft. Add chicken stock, carrots, celery tops and potatoes. Stir in salt and white pepper. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and cook until vegetables are tender enough to easily pierce with a fork. Remove carrots and celery tops and discard. Add evaporated milk and heat through. Using a food processor or blender, puree soup in smal...