Langsung ke konten utama

The Best Recipes Nannie's Hot Milk Sponge Cake

Looking for recipes Nannie's Hot Milk Sponge Cake, our own site provides recipes Nannie's Hot Milk Sponge Cake that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Nannie's Hot Milk Sponge Cake that will you need

Nannie's Hot Milk Sponge Cake

"Heating the milk before using it to make the batter delivers a light and fluffy sponge cake."

Ingredients :

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Instructions :

Prep : 30M Cook : 14M Ready in : 1H15M
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift together flour and baking powder. Heat milk in a small saucepan until just boiling, then remove from heat and set aside.
  • Beat eggs until foamy, then add sugar. Continue beating on medium-high speed until thick and lemon colored. Add vanilla, reduce mixer speed to medium and add hot milk in a steady stream. Quickly beat in flour mixture.
  • Pour into a 10 inch tube pan. Bake in preheated oven 45 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly tapped.

Notes :

I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

New England Clam Chowder I Popular Recipes

Trying to find recipes New England Clam Chowder I , each of our site provides recipes New England Clam Chowder I that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes New England Clam Chowder I of which you need New England Clam Chowder I "Hot and hearty recipe that will warm you up on cold winter days." Ingredients : 4 slices bacon, diced 1 1/2 cups chopped onion 1 1/2 cups water 4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes 1 1/2 teaspoons salt ground black pepper to taste 3 cups half-and-half 3 tablespoons butter 2 (10 ounce) cans minced clams Instructions : Prep : 15M Cook : 8M Ready in : 45M Place diced bacon in large stock pot over medium-high heat. Cook until almost crisp; add onions, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in water and potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Pour in half-and-half, and add butter. Drain clams, reserving clam liquid; stir clams and 1/2 of the clam l...

Good Recipes - Candy Bar Pie I

A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Candy Bar Pie I , you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Candy Bar Pie I recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog. Candy Bar Pie I

Mikes' Coleslaw Tasty Recipes

Are you searching for recipes Mikes' Coleslaw , the site provides recipes Mikes' Coleslaw that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Mikes' Coleslaw that will you need Mikes' Coleslaw "Very good and very colorful coleslaw. Have received numerous compliments on this recipe. It is also easy and quick to make." Ingredients : 1/2 cup almonds 5 cups shredded cabbage 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries 3/4 cup celery, diced 3/4 cup chopped green onion 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper Dressing: 1/2 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellman's®) 1 1/2 tablespoons honey mustard 1 1/2 tablespoons honey 3 pinches dried basil, or to taste salt and ground black pepper to taste Instructions : Prep : 20M Cook : 8M Ready in : 3H20M Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread almonds onto a baking sheet. Toast almonds in the preheated oven until golden and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Cool completely. Stir cabbage, cranberries, celery, green onion, ...