Langsung ke konten utama

The Best Recipes - Shaker Lemon Pie - Tasty Recipes

Looking for recipes Shaker Lemon Pie, the site provides recipes Shaker Lemon Pie that a person need Listed here are the dishes Shaker Lemon Pie that will you need

Shaker Lemon Pie

"This is a very tart lemon pie using whole lemons (rind and all), sliced paper thin. It's for the TRUE lemon lover!"

Ingredients :

  • 2 lemons, thinly sliced
  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 4 eggs, beaten
  • 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie

Instructions :

Prep : Cook : 8M Ready in :
  • Slice the lemons and combine in a large bowl with the 2 cups sugar. Let stand for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
  • Add the beaten eggs and mix well. Pour into an unbaked 9 inch piecrust and cover with a top crust.
  • Brush the top with milk and sprinkle granulated sugar on top.
  • Bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the pie comes out clean.

Notes :

I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

New England Clam Chowder I Popular Recipes

Trying to find recipes New England Clam Chowder I , each of our site provides recipes New England Clam Chowder I that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes New England Clam Chowder I of which you need New England Clam Chowder I "Hot and hearty recipe that will warm you up on cold winter days." Ingredients : 4 slices bacon, diced 1 1/2 cups chopped onion 1 1/2 cups water 4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes 1 1/2 teaspoons salt ground black pepper to taste 3 cups half-and-half 3 tablespoons butter 2 (10 ounce) cans minced clams Instructions : Prep : 15M Cook : 8M Ready in : 45M Place diced bacon in large stock pot over medium-high heat. Cook until almost crisp; add onions, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in water and potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Pour in half-and-half, and add butter. Drain clams, reserving clam liquid; stir clams and 1/2 of the clam l...

Good Recipes - Candy Bar Pie I

A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Candy Bar Pie I , you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Candy Bar Pie I recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog. Candy Bar Pie I

Mikes' Coleslaw Tasty Recipes

Are you searching for recipes Mikes' Coleslaw , the site provides recipes Mikes' Coleslaw that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Mikes' Coleslaw that will you need Mikes' Coleslaw "Very good and very colorful coleslaw. Have received numerous compliments on this recipe. It is also easy and quick to make." Ingredients : 1/2 cup almonds 5 cups shredded cabbage 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries 3/4 cup celery, diced 3/4 cup chopped green onion 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper Dressing: 1/2 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellman's®) 1 1/2 tablespoons honey mustard 1 1/2 tablespoons honey 3 pinches dried basil, or to taste salt and ground black pepper to taste Instructions : Prep : 20M Cook : 8M Ready in : 3H20M Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread almonds onto a baking sheet. Toast almonds in the preheated oven until golden and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Cool completely. Stir cabbage, cranberries, celery, green onion, ...