Langsung ke konten utama

The Best Recipes Chicken Nuggets

Trying to find recipes Chicken Nuggets, our own site provides recipes Chicken Nuggets that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Chicken Nuggets of which you need

Chicken Nuggets

These are really easy and taste great! Kids love them!

Ingredients :

  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
  • 2 cups corn oil
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • ⅓ cup water
  • ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 ½ tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
  • 1 ½ teaspoons salt

Instructions :

Prep : 10M Cook : 4 M Ready in : 30M

Notes :

Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

New England Clam Chowder I Popular Recipes

Trying to find recipes New England Clam Chowder I , each of our site provides recipes New England Clam Chowder I that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes New England Clam Chowder I of which you need New England Clam Chowder I "Hot and hearty recipe that will warm you up on cold winter days." Ingredients : 4 slices bacon, diced 1 1/2 cups chopped onion 1 1/2 cups water 4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes 1 1/2 teaspoons salt ground black pepper to taste 3 cups half-and-half 3 tablespoons butter 2 (10 ounce) cans minced clams Instructions : Prep : 15M Cook : 8M Ready in : 45M Place diced bacon in large stock pot over medium-high heat. Cook until almost crisp; add onions, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in water and potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Pour in half-and-half, and add butter. Drain clams, reserving clam liquid; stir clams and 1/2 of the clam l...

Good Recipes - Candy Bar Pie I

A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Candy Bar Pie I , you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Candy Bar Pie I recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog. Candy Bar Pie I

Popular Recipes Persimmon Brunch Cake

Are you searching for recipes Persimmon Brunch Cake , our own site provides recipes Persimmon Brunch Cake that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Persimmon Brunch Cake that will you need Persimmon Brunch Cake "A fresh Hachiya persimmon should feel soft and jellylike when ripe. Lemon juice may be added to the puree to prevent discoloration and enhance the taste." Ingredients : 1 1/4 cups persimmon pulp 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 cup butter, softened 1 cup white sugar 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves 1/2 cup chopped pecans 1 teaspoon orange zest 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting, or as needed Instructions : Prep : 20M Cook : 9M Ready in : 1H20M Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch baking dish or cake pan. Whirl the pulp in a blender until smoo...