Langsung ke konten utama

The Best Recipes Maple Zucchini Bread

Looking for recipes Maple Zucchini Bread, our own site provides recipes Maple Zucchini Bread that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Maple Zucchini Bread of which you need

Maple Zucchini Bread

"A moist zucchini bread with the flavor of maple."

Ingredients :

  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 3 teaspoons maple flavored extract
  • 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup wheat germ
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 2 cups grated zucchini
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts

Instructions :

Prep : Cook : 24M Ready in :
  • In a mixing bowl, beat the 3 eggs; add oil, sugars and flavoring, mixing until foamy. Blend in the flour, wheat germ, baking powder, soda, and salt. Stir in zucchini and nuts. Pour batter into 2 greased bread pans
  • Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour. Cool.

Notes :

I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

New England Clam Chowder I Popular Recipes

Trying to find recipes New England Clam Chowder I , each of our site provides recipes New England Clam Chowder I that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes New England Clam Chowder I of which you need New England Clam Chowder I "Hot and hearty recipe that will warm you up on cold winter days." Ingredients : 4 slices bacon, diced 1 1/2 cups chopped onion 1 1/2 cups water 4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes 1 1/2 teaspoons salt ground black pepper to taste 3 cups half-and-half 3 tablespoons butter 2 (10 ounce) cans minced clams Instructions : Prep : 15M Cook : 8M Ready in : 45M Place diced bacon in large stock pot over medium-high heat. Cook until almost crisp; add onions, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in water and potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Pour in half-and-half, and add butter. Drain clams, reserving clam liquid; stir clams and 1/2 of the clam l...

Good Recipes - Candy Bar Pie I

A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Candy Bar Pie I , you've located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Candy Bar Pie I recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog. Candy Bar Pie I

The Best Recipes - Mushroom and Artichoke Soup - Tasty Recipes

Looking for recipes Mushroom and Artichoke Soup , our own site provides recipes Mushroom and Artichoke Soup that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Mushroom and Artichoke Soup of which you need Mushroom and Artichoke Soup "I make this soup for a local health cafe. This recipe is hearty, filled with flavor, and a vegetarian's delight." Ingredients : 4 (14 ounce) cans canned quartered artichoke hearts 1 cup olive oil 3 pounds thinly sliced shallots 3 small red onions, chopped 3 cloves garlic, minced 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup rice vinegar 1 gallon water 6 tablespoons vegetable base 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 2 tablespoons dried thyme 6 dried portabella mushrooms, softened in water 3 pounds fresh mushrooms, sliced 3 pounds carrots, sliced 3/4 cup capers 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley Instructions : Prep : Cook : 50M Ready in : Place arti...